- High and Low Poly Modeling
- Organic and Hard Surface
- Digital Sculpting
- UV Layout
- 3D Printing
- Interaction Design
- Front End Web Development
- Game Development
- Virtual Reality
- Video Editing
- Graphic Design
Maya, ZBrush, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere
WebVR API, Gamepad API, Web Audio API
Currently learning: React.js, ES6, GLSL Shaders
Freelance, Los Angeles, CA, September 2018 - Present
Front End Web + 3D Developer
WITHIN, Los Angeles, CA, November 2015 - August 2018
- Front end engineer on spherical 360 video WebVR platform and interactive WebVR music experience.
- Designed and implemented 2D and 3D user interfaces in Three.js for WebVR.
- Tested with all major VR headsets and controllers in all supported WebVR browsers:
Oculus Rift, Vive, Windows MR, Oculus Go, GearVR, Daydream / Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Oculus Browser.
- Experimented with interactive 3D graphics in Three.js.
Slingshot, Dallas, TX, March 2013 - November 2015
Front End Web Developer
- Front end developer on Borden Dairy’s 2014 responsive website.
- Experimented with virtual reality, 3D modeling, Leap Motion hand tracking and 3D printing.
- Assisted with video editing.
- Worked on clients including Texas Motor Speedway, Sabre Airline Solutions, Dallas Symphony Orchestra, Legacy Texas Bank, Associa and American Home Shield.
- Lead front end developer on Chuck E. Cheese’s 2012 responsive website.
- Worked with teams of project managers, UX, creatives, back-end developers and quality control.
- Experimented with Three.js and WebGL.
- Worked on clients including Central Market, Corner Bakery, Advance Auto Parts, T.G.I. Friday’s, TXU Energy, The Home Depot, Go RVing and Summer's Eve.
Epic Web, Dallas, TX, April 2011 - March 2012
Web Designer and Front End Web Developer
- Designed client websites and logos in Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Trained clients on how to add and edit website content.
Texas A&M University, College Station, TX, Fall 2007 - Fall 2010
Bachelor of Science in Visualization, December 2010
The University of Texas at Dallas, Dallas, TX, Spring 2010
Studied motion capture, modeling, and texturing in the Arts and Technology department for a semester away