Does SketchBook have a Transform tool?
Transform to move, scale, or rotate your selection. In some versions of SketchBook, Transform opens a toolbar with tools for scaling, moving, rotating, distorting, and flipping a selection.
How do you use the transform tool in SketchBook?
Using Quick Transform
- Select. and make a selection with one of the Quick Selection tools.
- Tap the. Transform tool to access the Transform puck.
- Tap-drag the puck to move, scale, and/or rotate the selected content.
How do I move in Autodesk?
Click 3D Model tab Modify panel Move Bodies . In the Move Type pop-up menu of the Move Bodies dialog box, click Move Along Ray .
How do you swirl in SketchBook?
Distorting a selection in SketchBook for Mobile
- Tap and select. . …
- Tap-drag the outer handles. to automatically stretch the content to fit the confines of the newly-shaped bounding box. …
- Tap-drag the central handle, Bias, to foreshorten, change the proportions of a sketch, or change the actions of a character.
How do you duplicate an object in Autodesk SketchBook?
How do you duplicate a drawing in SketchBook?
- Use the hotkey Ctrl+C (Win) or Command+C (Mac) to copy the content.
- Use the hotkey Ctrl+V (Win) or Command+V (Mac) to paste.
How do you crop and move in SketchBook?
Cropping in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- In the toolbar, tap. Crop.
- Tap-drag and select an area to be cropped.
- Use the Cropping tools to precisely increase or decrease the selected region and cancel or commit to the action. Anything outside the selection is deleted.