How do I change layers in SketchBook?
Transforming content on one or more layers
- In the Layer Editor, select one or multiple layers (use Shift to select consecutive layers and Ctrl to select non-consecutive layers). …
- Select , then. …
- Tap-drag the puck to move, scale, and/or rotate all the content.
How many layers does Autodesk SketchBook have?
With SketchBook Pro, you can group layers and group groups with up to 9 levels. Layers can be created, duplicated, merged, turned on and off, reordered, blended, and deleted using the Layer Editor.
How do I change the color of a layer in Autodesk SketchBook?
How do you change the color of something in Autodesk SketchBook?
- Tap at the bottom of the Layer Editor.
- Tap and tap the bottom section of the Double Puck.
- If your UI is hidden, with one hand tap-hold the Trigger and drag to select Color from the menu. With the other, make changes or select colors.
How do you copy and paste a layer in SketchBook?
Copying and pasting layers in SketchBook Pro Desktop
- Use the hotkey Ctrl+C (Win) or Command+C (Mac) to copy the content.
- Use the hotkey Ctrl+V (Win) or Command+V (Mac) to paste.
How do I select a layer in SketchBook?
When working with the UI hidden, you can quickly access the Layer Editor using the trigger. and drag down to select and hold Layer from the menu that appears. This will open the Layer Editor, which appears along the right of your screen.