Just upload the GIF and use your mouse or trackpad to select the part of the image you want to crop/trim. You can also fill in the desired dimensions (in pixels) manually. You can select one of the predefined aspect ratios: square, 4:3, 16:9, 3:2, 2:1, golden ratio, or freely select the area you want to crop.
How do I make a square fit a GIF?
How to resize GIFs online
- Upload your GIF. Upload a GIF that you want to resize from your iPhone, Android, PC, or tablet. …
- Select a new size. Select an aspect ratio or choose your preferred width and height and cropping style to make the GIF smaller or bigger. …
- Export and share!
How do you change the size of a GIF?
How to resize an animated GIF online?
- Click the Browse… button to select the GIF.
- In the Resize GIF section, enter its new dimensions in the Width and Height fields. To change the GIF proportion, unselect the Lock ratio option.
- Click the Save GIF button to download the resized GIF.
How do I make a video Square?
Here’s how you can get started on a desktop:
- Start editing your video in iMovie.
- Then, export your video file and open Keynote.
- Make a square presentation at 1080×1080.
- Import your video file from iMovie into Keynote.
- Adjust the crop of your video.
- Save your Keynote presentation as a video file.
How do I shrink a GIF file size?
To reduce the file size, just choose a palette of a few colors and stick to them. You’ll get the best results if you only use 2-3 colors. Remember, bright and intense shades of color take up more space, so try using a few neutral colors and maybe a bright one.
How do you Upscale a GIF?
How to Change the Resolution of a GIF File
- Click the Start menu at the bottiom of your screen, and select “All Programs.”
- Click “Accessories” and select “Paint.”
- Select the File menu, click “Open,” and click on the GIF image to be resized.
How do I resize a GIF in Windows?
Click the “Resize” button on the ribbon. When the “Resize and Skew” window opens, make sure the “Maintain aspect ratio” box is checked.
Can I upload my own video to reface?
Users of its iOS and Android apps still can’t upload their own user generated video but the latest feature — which it calls Swap Animation — lets them upload images of humanoid stuff (monuments, memes, fine art portraits, or — indeed — photos of other people) which they want animated, choosing from a selection of in- …