How do you send a GIF in iMessage?
How to Text a Gif on Android?
- To send GIF in text message android, open your default messaging app.
- Look for a smiley face emoji on the keyboard, and tap it.
- Look for the GIF button among all the emojis and tap it.
- Use the search field to find your desired GIF or browse through the collection.
How do you get a GIF on your keyboard?
Use emojis & GIFs
- On your Android device, open any app where you can write, like Gmail or Keep.
- Tap where you can enter text.
- Tap Emoji. . From here, you can: Insert emojis: Tap one or more emojis. Insert a GIF: Tap GIF. Then choose the GIF you want.
- Tap Send .
How do I turn on #images on my iPhone?
Make sure that the #images app is enabled:
- From the app drawer, swipe left, then tap .
- Tap Edit, then tap to add the #images app.