You can delete a GIF by clicking the pencil icon to the right of the GIF. Then select “Delete.”
How do you delete GIFs on iPhone?
I want to remove ALL of them. Tap the 4-dots on the left, and you see Gifs in the panel. Press and hold Gifs, press the X and YAY! Those annoying gifs are gone.
How do you delete GIF history on Android?
For example, you can’t wipe your GIFs but keep your search history — it’s all or nothing. To wipe Gboard’s history, go to Settings > Apps > Gboard. Tap on Storage and select Clear Data.
How do you remove a GIF from a GIF?
For Premium Users: If you’re enjoying the perks of a premium account, you can easily delete your gif by simply clicking on the 3 dots on the upper right hand corner and selecting “delete this gif”. Voila!
How do you delete recently added GIFs?
- Go to Settings app > Apps > Google Keyboard.
- Click “Storage”
- Click “Clear Data”
How do you delete type history?
The steps you need to follow to delete the data is given below:
- Access the settings option in your Android device.
- Next, search and then tap on the option called ‘Language and Input. ‘
- Select the option called Gboard.
- Go to the option called Dictionary and choose it.
- Click on the option called ‘Delete learned words. ‘
How do I delete my notification history?
Blacklist Apps: Select the apps for which you don’t want to maintain the notification log in Android. Swipe to Delete Notification: When enabled, you can swipe any notification to left in Advanced History to delete it from saved notification log.
How do I delete multiple messages on my iPhone?
How to delete multiple conversations
- Open the messages app, and tap Edit on the upper left corner.
- Select the messages you want to delete.
- Choose Delete on the lower right corner.
How do I clean up my iMessage storage?
Clear out old iMessage clutter
- Open “Settings.”
- Tap “General.”
- Select “iPhone Storage.”
- Tap “Messages.”
- Select “Review Large Attachments.”
- Delete the ones you don’t need that take up the most space.