What is the best way to optimize GIFs?
Here’s an overview:
- Start with the right type of image. GIF stands for Graphics Interchange Format. …
- Reduce the number of colors. The fewer colors you use, the smaller the file size. …
- Choose a color-reduction palette. …
- Reduce the amount of dithering. …
- Add lossy compression.
How do I resize a GIF image?
How to resize an animated GIF online?
- Click the Browse… button to select the GIF.
- In the Resize GIF section, enter its new dimensions in the Width and Height fields. To change the GIF proportion, unselect the Lock ratio option.
- Click the Save GIF button to download the resized GIF.
Why are my GIFs blurry Giphy?
Try to use thicker lines where possible as thin ones tend to get more pixelated. The less “edges” to a sticker, the cleaner it will appear after uploading. Quality: One thing I noticed straight away is that you can take a really high quality gif, upload it to Giphy, and it will immediately become pixelated.