How do I copy an animated gif?
Copy Animated GIFs
Copying GIFs is easier than you may realize. When you see a GIF you like, whether through a web search or social media, simply right click on it and select “Copy Image.” If you don’t see that option, try clicking on the image to open it on a separate page and choose “Copy Image” there.
How do I share a GIF?
How to Use Gif Keyboard on Android
- Click on the messaging app and tap on the compose message option.
- On the keyboard that is displayed, click on the icon that says GIF at the top (this option may only appear for users operating the Gboard). …
- Once the GIF collection is displayed, find your desired GIF and tap send.
How do I email a GIF?
The quickest method is to simply drag and drop the GIF from your desktop into the compose window. You can also click the camera icon to add the GIF inline with your message.
How do you copy and paste a GIF on iPhone?
The Steps to Sending a GIF on an iPhone:
- Find your GIF of choice in Safari.
- Tap and press on the GIF you wish to use.
- When the word Copy appears, tap it to copy your GIF.
- Open iMessage.
- In the text box, press down again until the word Paste appears.
Where can you share GIFs?
How to Post Animated GIFs on Social Media Networks
- Facebook. Facebook does not support uploading a GIF directly but you can upload it to a site like Giphy, Screencast.com, your website, or blog and paste the URL into your Facebook post (make sure the URL ends in . …
- Twitter. …
- Instagram. …