With this online video converter you can upload your mp4, avi, WebM, flv, wmv and many other popular types of video and rich media files to turn them into high-quality animated GIFs. … We offer MP4 to GIF, WebM to GIF, AVI to GIF, MOV to GIF, FLV to GIF, as well as 3GP, OGV, M4V, ASF, and other format converters.
How do I convert an MP4 to a GIF?
How to convert MP4 to GIF
- Upload mp4-file(s) Select files from Computer, Google Drive, Dropbox, URL or by dragging it on the page.
- Choose “to gif” Choose gif or any other format you need as a result (more than 200 formats supported)
- Download your gif.
What software can convert MP4 to GIF?
Comparison Table of the Best Video to GIF Converters
|Program Name||Supported format||System available|
|Instagriffer||mkv, flv, avi, mp4||Win & Mac|
|Ezgif||MP4/AVI/WEBM/FLV/MOV and other video files||Online|
|Giphy||MP4/AVI/WEBM/FLV/MOV and other video files||Online|
How do you turn a video into a GIF?
How to make a GIF from a video.
- Select. Upload a video from your device.
- Convert. Choose a file size based on where you plan to share your GIF. Then, trim your clip or change the aspect ratio if you need to. Download.
- Download. Instantly download your new GIF.
How do I make a gif from a video on my computer?
- Paste the link to the video you want to convert to a GIF.
- Choose a start and end point. GIF can be up to 15 seconds long.
- Add some text to the animated GIF if you like.
- Click Create GIF.
What is the best video to gif Converter?
The best video to GIF converters – reviewed
- GIF Maker by Giphy. Giphy is the king of GIF sites. …
- Filmora by Wondershare. Filmora is made by software guru Wondershare and features a ton of video editing capabilities. …
- Movavi. …
- Freemore Video to GIF Converter. …
- MakeAGIF. …
- Convertio. …
- Imgflip. …
How do I make a gif from a video on my laptop?
Video to GIF Maker can convert all popular video formats to gif such as AVI format, WMV format, MPEG format, MOV format, MKV format, MP4 format Features : – Select video for creating gif – You can trim video before creating GIF. – Apply Effect. – Select “Create GIF” button to convert into gif from video.
How do I convert an MP4 to a GIF in Photoshop?
To Convert the Video File into a Compatible Structure for the Animated GIF File Format
- Open Photoshop without opening the video file.
- Go to File → Import → Video Frames to Layers.
- In the options that appear, make sure the “Make Frame Animation” checkbox is ticked.