jpg can not contain an active url. One option is to use a visible QR code.
Can you embed a link in a JPG?
To create a clickable image online, all you need is a JPG file and a website address (the URL). Just as you can add a link to any text on a web page or Word document, you can add a link to any image file, including JPGs, PNGs and GIFs.
How do I embed a URL into an image?
- Locate and copy the image link. Locate the image on the web that you want to embed. …
- Position the cursor in the editor. …
- Select the Image icon. …
- Paste the image link (URL). …
- Click OK. …
- Example of a left-aligned image.
Can a PNG have a hyperlink?
It’s not possible to insert a hyperlink within a PNG or JPG image. Instead, you would hyperlink the entire image which would be done outside of Snappa. If you create a Facebook Ad for example, the entire image will automatically be hyperlinked.
How do I make a picture a clickable link on Facebook?
Adding links to photos can drive traffic to your business page to generate new customers and clients.
- Log in to your Facebook account and go to the photo you want to tag.
- Click the “Tag Photo” button. …
- Click any part of the image to open a tag box. …
- Click the “Done Tagging” button when you finish.
How do you make an image clickable?
Using the Text editor
In order to use the text editor to make your images clickable you need to do the following; Click in the description area of your project page. Use the image icon to insert your image. Click on the image, and in the options, click on ‘Insert link’.
Can you save an image with a hyperlink?
It is not possible to add a hyperlink into the actual image data. Even if you were to somehow store the link as metadata in a JPEG-encoded file, the program that will decode the file should know how to read the hyperlink metadata and what to do with it.
How do you make a link clickable?
Create a hyperlink to a location on the web
- Select the text or picture that you want to display as a hyperlink.
- Press Ctrl+K. You can also right-click the text or picture and click Link on the shortcut menu.
- In the Insert Hyperlink box, type or paste your link in the Address box.
How do I convert a PNG to a URL?
To convert png to url press the “browse” button, then search and select the png file you need to convert. Press the green button “convert” and wait for your browser to download the url file that you have converted before.
How do I make a hyperlink on Facebook?
Click immediately to the left of the text you want to use as anchor. Type the HTML hyperlink tag . Click to the right of the text and type the closing hyperlink tag . Example: Here is a sample hyperlink in Facebook Notes.
How do I make a clickable link on Facebook?
Jazz up your Facebook page with awesome, clickable link posts
- Copy and paste your link. On your Facebook page, copy and paste a link into the status box. …
- Change the preview image. …
- Edit the title and description. …
- Craft your post. …
- Press “Post” – Voila!