To run your animation effect at a faster or slower pace, change the Duration setting. On the slide, click the text or object that contains the animation effect that you want to set the speed for. On the Animations tab, in the Duration box, enter the number of seconds that you want the effect to run.
How do I control a GIF in Powerpoint?
Add an animated GIF to a slide
- Select the slide that you want to add the animated GIF to.
- In the Insert tab of the ribbon, click Pictures.
- In the Insert Picture dialog box, navigate to the location of the animated GIF you want to add.
- Select the file, and then click Insert or Open.
Why are GIFs so slow?
The main reason why your GIFs load so slowly is likely because you have too many frames in the GIF. Next time, delete one frame for every two that you use. Reddit user MichaelTunnell found that this method makes GIFs much faster and fixes the problems that can come from opening the GIF in different browsers.
How do you slow down a video in Powerpoint?
- From the control toolbox place an instance of Windows Media Player on the slide.
- Right click the Windows Media Player control and select Properties.
- For the URL property, type the path to your media file.
- In Properties click “Custom” then the Advanced tab.
- The default “Rate” is 1.0000 change it to .
How do I increase the time of a GIF?
How to Speed Up or Slow Down an Animated GIF with EZGIF?
- Click Browse and Upload an Animated GIF. …
- Type a Value in % and Preview the Results. …
- Preview the Result and Save the GIF. …
- Click Upload image and Upload a GIF. …
- Adjust the Slider for Speed and Click Change Speed. …
- Preview the Results and Download the File.
How do I compress a GIF file?
How to Compress GIF:
- Choose a GIF image. Upload your GIF image to VEED by clicking on the Choose GIF button. …
- Select your compression options or create a new GIF from videos. Select the compression settings you want for your GIF. …
- Save and download your GIF. Save your GIF, click on Export, and post them anywhere.
Why are Gifs not working in PowerPoint?
To play animated GIF files, you must open the files in the Preview/Properties window. To do this, select the animated GIF file, and then on the View menu, click Preview/Properties. If the GIF does not play, try re-saving the animated GIF in the collection in which you want to put it.