Gmail makes it easy to insert a GIF directly into the body of an email. The quickest method is to simply drag and drop the GIF from your desktop into the compose window. You can also click the camera icon to add the GIF inline with your message.
How do I insert a GIF directly into an email?
How to insert an animated GIF in an email
- Copy the GIF’s link. Once you have found the GIF you’re looking for, your first impulse may be to right click and save to your computer. …
- Open your email account. …
- Maneuver to the “Insert Photo” section. …
- Paste the image address. …
- Click “Insert” …
- Play with your GIF.
How do you attach a GIF to an email on iPhone?
- Open Messages, tap , and enter a contact or tap an existing conversation.
- Tap .
- To search for a specific GIF, tap Find images, then enter a keyword, like birthday.
- Tap the GIF to add it to your message.
- Tap to send.
How do you add a GIF to a picture?
How do I add Gifs on top of photo
- Use the Menu on top to select Edit -> Paste from Clipboard.
- It will prompt you to upload a clipboard image. Select and upload your GIF.
- Continue on to place and resize the GIF.
- Click “save” below the image to save your complete work.
How do you copy and paste a GIF on iPhone?
The Steps to Sending a GIF on an iPhone:
- Find your GIF of choice in Safari.
- Tap and press on the GIF you wish to use.
- When the word Copy appears, tap it to copy your GIF.
- Open iMessage.
- In the text box, press down again until the word Paste appears.
What happened to the GIF option on my iPhone?
The simplest solution if the GIF Search isn’t working is to re-add the #Images app to the iMessage apps. #Images is the built-in GIF app for iMessage which you use to send GIFs. Open the Messages app and go to any conversation. Scroll right on the iMessage app bar and tap the App Drawer (the More option).
Why can’t I send GIF on my iPhone?
Animated GIFs may not load to your phone for various reasons. Probably, the #images didn’t add correctly. It may be a result of interrupted power supply, internet disruption or other reasons. So, you have to re-load them once more.
How do I send GIFs from my iPhone to Google?
Use emojis & GIFs
- On your iPhone or iPad, open any app that you can write with, such as Gmail or Keep.
- Tap where you can enter text.
- Tap the Emoji icon. . From here, you can: Insert emojis: Tap one or more emojis. Insert a GIF: Tap GIF. Then choose the GIF you want.
- Tap Send .
How do I import a GIF into Photoshop CC?
You should be able to use menu File>Open… navigate to the gif file you want to open highlight it then click on the open button. To open the gif into a Photoshop document in Photoshop. Animated Gif are not video files you can not import video frames from gif file.