You may know that Teams is sometimes a bit finicky when pasting images. With GIFs, just find the one you want, and ignore any of the options to embed/copy link/etc. Just right click on the GIF and select copy, then paste directly into the chat. VOILA!
Can I add my own GIF to Teams?
As of right now, adding custom made animated GIFs is not available in Teams. However, this is already in the backlog of Microsoft.
How do you put GIFs in emails?
How to insert an animated GIF in an email
- Copy the GIF’s link. Once you have found the GIF you’re looking for, your first impulse may be to right click and save to your computer. …
- Open your email account. …
- Maneuver to the “Insert Photo” section. …
- Paste the image address. …
- Click “Insert” …
- Play with your GIF.
How do you copy and paste a GIF on iPhone?
The Steps to Sending a GIF on an iPhone:
- Find your GIF of choice in Safari.
- Tap and press on the GIF you wish to use.
- When the word Copy appears, tap it to copy your GIF.
- Open iMessage.
- In the text box, press down again until the word Paste appears.