Step 1: Open WhatsApp on your Android phone. Step 2: Go to ‘chats’. Step 3: Then, click on a chat to send GIF. Step 4: Now, select the ’emoji face’ icon next to the text box.
How do I send GIFs on WhatsApp Android?
How to send GIFs
- Open WhatsApp.
- Open an individual or group chat.
- Tap Emoji > GIF.
- Tap Search to search for a specific GIF.
- Tap the GIF you want to send.
- Tap Send .
How do I view GIFs on WhatsApp Samsung?
In addition, you can search through and send GIFs from Giphy. There are two ways to share GIFs on Android’s version of WhatsApp. When writing a message, if you press the emoji button next to the text input area and flick to the GIF section the search will be available.
Can you send GIFs on Samsung?
To send GIF in text message android, open your default messaging app. Look for a smiley face emoji on the keyboard, and tap it. Look for the GIF button among all the emojis and tap it. … Tap your desired GIF to preview it, and then tap the Send button.
How do I get good GIFs on WhatsApp?
How to send GIFs on WhatsApp
- Open WhatsApp and navigate to “Chats.” Click on an existing chat, or begin a new one. For iPhone users, tap the “+” icon to the left of the text box. …
- A selection of GIFs will pop up. …
- Select the GIF that you want to send.
How do I get GIFs back on my Samsung keyboard?
How do I add a GIF keyboard to my android?
- On your Android device, open any app where you can write, like Gmail or Keep.
- Tap where you can enter text.
- Tap Emoji. . From here, you can: Insert emojis: Tap one or more emojis. Insert a GIF: Tap GIF. Then choose the GIF you want.
- Tap Send .
How do I get a GIF on my Samsung keyboard?
Step 1: While typing, tap in the little ‘+’ icon at the top-left corner of your keyboard app. Step 2: Tap on GIF. Step 3: Tap on the search icon at the top-right corner of your keyboard app to go to the search field.