How do I save an animated GIF?
Save GIF Files
Locate the GIF you want to save and open the file on your computer. Right-click on the GIF and click “Save File” to open the panel for saving. Name the file and keep the . gif file format to ensure the animation is saved and will function correctly when opened.
How do I copy an animation from a website?
Copy / Save Animated GIF Images
- STEP 1: Go to the webpage where animated gif is appearing.
- STEP 2: Go to Settings of your browser and select Save Page (in Firefox) or More tools > Save page as (in Google Chrome). …
- STEP 3: Open Windows Explorer or File Explorer and navigate to the location where you had saved the page.
How can I save Flash content from a website?
Download Flash Files Using Chrome
- Select the URL and paste it in the address bar of Chrome, and then open it again.
- Open the drop-down Chrome menu (Customize and control Google Chrome) from the top-right and click on Save page as. Save the flash video to your computer disk.
Why can’t I save a GIF on my iPhone?
Be sure to first, Restart your iPhone. After restarting, if the issue persists, be sure that you’re downloading the file, and not taking a screenshot of the image. If they are files that you’re saving, see if there is any change if you open the GIF in Photos or try to insert it in a Message or email.