Click the “View > Tools > Export PDF > Open” in the top menu bar. Then, select “Image” from the “Convert To” dropdown menu, choose the “JPEG” option, and select the quality for your output file. Step 3. When you have specified the conversion options, click “Export to JPEG” to start converting your PDF file to JPG.
How do I convert PDF to JPG on Windows?
How to convert PDF to JPG using Acrobat:
- Open the PDF in Acrobat.
- Click the Export PDF tool in the right pane.
- Choose Image as your export format, and then choose JPEG.
- Click Export. The Save As dialog box is displayed.
- Select a location where you want to save the file, and then click Save.
How can I turn a PDF into a JPEG?
How to convert PDF to JPG online:
- Drag and drop your file in the PDF to JPG converter.
- Select ‘Convert entire pages’ or ‘Extract single images’.
- Click on ‘Choose option’ and wait for the process to complete.
- Download the converted files as single JPG files, or collectively in a ZIP file.
How do I convert PDF to JPG for free?
Select the PDF you want to convert to an image with the online converter. Select the desired image file format. Click Convert to JPG. Download your new image file or sign in to share it.
How do I convert a PDF to an image in Windows 10?
To convert multiple PDF files to JPG on Windows 10, follow the following procedure:
- Open the Smallpdf Desktop app.
- Click PDF to Image.
- Drag as many PDF documents into the drop area on the right-hand side.
- Choose the desired output format, i.e., JPG, as well as the folder to save the files to.
How do I save a PDF as a JPEG in Chrome?
How to Convert PDF to Image with Chrome OS
- Install the tool in your Chrome browser.
- Open the tool and choose the PDF that you need to convert.
- Hit “PDF to JPG” and click “Ok” to start the process wait for a few seconds until your file is done.
What is the best PDF to JPG Converter?
Part 1: Top 5 Free PDF to JPG Converters
- Kvisoft. Kvisoft is a PDF to JPG freeware to convert PDF to JPG that can be very useful. …
- PDF to JPG Converter. PDF to JPG Converter is another great tool that can help you to convert PDF to JPG for free. …
- Boxoft. …
- Free PDF Solutions. …
How do I convert a file to JPEG?
Go to File > Save as and open the Save as type drop-down menu. You can then select JPEG and PNG, as well as TIFF, GIF, HEIC, and multiple bitmap formats. Save the file to your computer and it will convert.
How do I save a PDF as a picture on my laptop?
How to Convert PDF to Image
- Open PDF. Click on the “Open files” button on the Home window, and select the PDF you want to turn into an image and click “Open” to upload the file.
- Convert PDF to Image File. Go to the “Convert” tab and review the output format toolbar. …
- Select Output Format Folder and Save PDF to Image.