Starting today, Tumblr is introducing GIF search. The new tool can be found in the Tumblr dashboard: When you’re creating a post, click the plus sign, which will now reveal a GIF button. From here you can search for GIFs by typing your query into the provided space.
How do I search for a GIF?
On an Android, tap on the GIF, tap “⋮” in the upper-right corner, then tap Save or Save as Animated Gif.
Search for a specific type of GIF on Google.
- Click or tap Images. …
- When you see a gif you like, click or tap it to view a full sized image of the gif.
- Save or share the gif by clicking.
How do you download a GIF from Tumblr?
Save Tumblr GIFs from your computer’s browser
- Open a web browser on your computer.
- Go to the Tumblr page where the GIF you want to download is located.
- Right click on the GIF and click on “Save image as…”.
- Choose where you want to save and then click “Save” and wait for the download to complete.
How do you search for something with stickers?
So, if you search for a smiley face, it brings up all the emoji, all the stickers and all the GIFs you can use at the same time. To find the new search bar, tap on the Google icon, then any of the other icons that pop up and then the search button that appears on the bottom left-hand part of the keyboard.
Why are my GIFs not working on Tumblr?
Most problems with GIFs uploaded to Tumblr are due to the image; Tumblr has limitations on the file size and dimensions of animated GIFs. However, other problems include computer resources or bandwidth issues. GIFs that are displayed normally on Tumblr do not always work on other social platforms.
How do you send GIFs on Tumblr iMessage?
If you’ve upgraded to iOS 10 and don’t already see the Tumblr GIF button among your iMessage buttons, here’s what to do:
- Open your Messages app.
- Open a conversation, if one isn’t already open.
- Tap the app store icon next to the message field.
- Tap the ＋ icon.
- Take a snack break. …
- Tap the “Manage” tab.