How do I embed a GIF in Outlook 365?
Here you go:
- Open Microsoft Outlook.
- Create new Message.
- Hit Insert.
- Select Attach File.
- Pick your animated file from your file system, shared folder or OneDrive.
- Last, go ahead and hit OK.
- That’s it
Which version of Outlook do I have?
In Outlook, choose File. Select Office Account. If you don’t see Office Account, option, choose Help. You’ll see the product version on the right side of the page.
How do you put GIFs in emails?
How to insert an animated GIF in an email
- Copy the GIF’s link. Once you have found the GIF you’re looking for, your first impulse may be to right click and save to your computer. …
- Open your email account. …
- Maneuver to the “Insert Photo” section. …
- Paste the image address. …
- Click “Insert” …
- Play with your GIF.
How much is Giphy app?
It does not charge any money for the use of its apps. It is currently operating off the $20 million of venture capital money it has raised over the last two years.