While there is no way to turn a JPEG image directly into a Word document that you can edit, you can use a free Optical Character Recognition (OCR) service to scan the JPEG into a Word document file, or you can convert the JPEG file into a PDF and then use Word to convert the PDF into an editable Word document.
How do I convert a JPEG to an editable Word document?
Convert JPG to Word Online for Free
- Go to our online JPG converter.
- Upload your JPG file, which the tool initially save as PDF.
- Click ‘to Word,’ which will convert the file as a Word doc.
- And that’s it. Download your file.
How do I convert an image to editable text?
Convert an image file
- On your computer, go to drive.google.com.
- Right-click on the desired file.
- Click Open with. Google Docs.
- The image file will be converted to a Google Doc, but some formatting might not transfer: Bold, italics, font size, font type, and line breaks are most likely to be retained.
Can you edit a JPEG document?
Editing a JPEG file is as easy as editing any other raster-based image file. A designer needs to open the file in their chosen image editing program and make whatever changes they need to make. Once they are done, they can use the program’s “Save” function to save the changed file back in the JPEG format.
How do I extract text from an image in Windows 10?
Extract text from a single picture
- Right-click the picture, and click Copy Text from Picture. …
- Click where you’d like to paste the copied text, and then press Ctrl+V.
How do I edit text in a picture in Word?
On the Insert tab, in the Text group, click Text Box, click anywhere near the picture, and then type your text. To change the font or style of the text, highlight the text, right-click it, and then select the text formatting you want on the shortcut menu.
How can I edit a JPEG in coreldraw?
To edit an image, all you have to do is copy it to your workspace or open it as usual and then select it. The toolbars on the top will show you a new option called ‘Edit Bitmap’. This will open the image in a new PhotoPaint window. Once you make the changes, just save your changes (Ctrl+S) and close the window.
How do I convert a picture to text from my computer?
Extract text from your images with OCR (optical image recognition). Easily get images into the app: – Take a picture – Open from folder – Drag & drop an image on the app Text extraction is quick, automatic, and accurate. Send the text to your other apps or copy & paste it wherever you want.