How do I delete my GIF search history?
For example, you can’t wipe your GIFs but keep your search history — it’s all or nothing. To wipe Gboard’s history, go to Settings > Apps > Gboard. Tap on Storage and select Clear Data.
How do you delete GIFs?
You can delete a GIF by clicking the pencil icon to the right of the GIF. Then select “Delete.”
How do I clear my notification log?
Tap Apps & Notifications. Scroll down and tap Advanced.
- Open your Android’s Settings app. It’s the gear icon in your app drawer.
- Tap Apps.
- Tap the three-dot menu at the top-right corner.
- Tap Default apps.
- Tap Messaging Apps.
- Select your regular messaging app and tap OK.
How do you delete all phone history?
Clear your history
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. History. …
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to ‘Time range’, select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, tap All time.
- Check ‘Browsing history’. …
- Tap Clear data.
How do I clear my Google Keyboard search history?
Delete search history from Google app & Account
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google app .
- At the top left, tap Settings .
- In the settings menu, tap Gboard. Search settings.
- Tap Clear Gboard search history. Ok.
How do you clear Samsung typing history?
Method 1. Clear Keyboard History on Android (Samsung) via Settings
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap General Management.
- Tap Language and input.
- Tap On-screen keyboard.
- Tap the Samsung Keyboard.
- Tap Reset to default settings.
- Tap Erase personalized predictions and then tap Erase.
How do you delete type history?
The steps you need to follow to delete the data is given below:
- Access the settings option in your Android device.
- Next, search and then tap on the option called ‘Language and Input. ‘
- Select the option called Gboard.
- Go to the option called Dictionary and choose it.
- Click on the option called ‘Delete learned words. ‘
How do I restore my Google keyboard on Android?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open any app that you can type with, like Gmail or Keep.
- Tap where you can enter text.
- At the bottom of your keyboard, touch and hold Globe .
- Tap Gboard.
How do you delete recent GIFs on iPhone?
I want to remove ALL of them. Tap the 4-dots on the left, and you see Gifs in the panel. Press and hold Gifs, press the X and YAY! Those annoying gifs are gone.
How do I clear notifications that won’t go away?
To remove a persistent notification on Android as fast as possible, first, press-and-hold on it. The notification expands. Tap on “Turn off notifications” at the bottom. In the pop-up at the bottom of the screen, disable the switch next to Permanent to get rid of any permanent notification displayed by the app.
How do I see push notifications again?
Scroll down and long-press the “Settings” widget, then place it on your home screen. You’ll get a list of features that the Settings shortcut can access. Tap “Notification Log.” Tap the widget and scroll through your past notifications.
Does factory reset delete searches?
But new research has shown that deleting data from an Android device with a factory reset does virtually nothing to delete users’ sensitive information. …