Click on the GIF in the finder window and hit the space bar. Select the file (don’t open it, just select it) and hit Command+Y. You can only open one at a time.
How do I preview a GIF?
Answering the question, you go to your gif file, select it and press your space bar on your keyboard, to open a window that shows the animation of your gif.
How do I get the GIF keyboard on my Macbook?
Even better is the fact that it’s available for free on the Mac App Store. Once GIF Keyboard is installed and launched, you’ll find it running in the OS X menu bar in the upper right-hand corner of your Mac’s screen. Clicking on GIF Keyboard’s menu bar icon reveals links to recent, favorite, and saved GIF animations.
How do you play an animated GIF?
How to Play Animated GIFs in Windows
- Open the folder containing the animated GIF file.
- Locate the animated GIF file inside the folder.
- Set Windows Media Player as the default media player for animated GIFs. …
- Double-click the animated GIF file.
Why won’t GIFs play on my computer?
To play animated GIF files, you must open the files in the Preview/Properties window. To do this, select the animated GIF file, and then on the View menu, click Preview/Properties. If the GIF does not play, try re-saving the animated GIF in the collection in which you want to put it.
How do I view a GIF file on my computer?
To open a GIF image, click the File menu in Internet Explorer (press Alt key to see the menu), click Open, click Browse, change the file type to All Files, select the GIF, click Open, and then click OK button to view the GIF.
How do I edit a GIF on a Mac?
How to Edit a GIF Picture on My Mac
- Use Spotlight to search for your GIF file. …
- Click the “Select” button at the top of the Preview window. …
- Click “Tools” to open the Tools menu. …
- Go to “Tools” and “Adjust Color” to have access to the exposure, contrast, saturation, tint and sharpness of your image.
How do you add a GIF to WhatsApp keyboard?
How to send GIFs on WhatsApp
- Open WhatsApp and navigate to “Chats.” Click on an existing chat, or begin a new one.
- A selection of GIFs will pop up. Scroll through the screen to see more, or type search terms into the text box to find a specific GIF.
- Select the GIF that you want to send.
How do you get a GIF on your keyboard?
Use emojis & GIFs
- On your Android device, open any app where you can write, like Gmail or Keep.
- Tap where you can enter text.
- Tap Emoji. . From here, you can: Insert emojis: Tap one or more emojis. Insert a GIF: Tap GIF. Then choose the GIF you want.
- Tap Send .
How do I text a GIF on a Mac?
Here’s how to send a GIF or use an effect:
- Choose an existing conversation or start a new one.
- Type your message.
- Select the App Store icon to the left of the Message box at the bottom.
- Choose #image or Message Effects.
- Click the GIF or effect you want to use.
Does VLC play GIFs?
Once the code is inserted to address bar after “Open File…” then image played, it will play any *. gif files via VLC directly after code initialization, you must select “all files” in the types.