You can send GIFs to individual or group chats on WhatsApp. Open WhatsApp. Open an individual or group chat. Tap Stickers > GIF.
Can I send animated GIF on WhatsApp?
You can send GIFs to individual or group chats. … Tap Emoji > GIF. Tap Search to search for a specific GIF. Tap the GIF you want to send.
How do you copy and paste a GIF on WhatsApp?
If you find a GIF you like on the internet you can copy it by holding down and selecting “Copy”. Then just paste it into the WhatsApp text field and it will show up.
How do I send GIFs on WhatsApp?
Select “GIF” at the bottom left corner. On an Android, select the smiley face icon that’s next to the message box. Tap GIF at the bottom of the screen.
How do you copy a GIF?
Copying GIFs is easier than you may realize. When you see a GIF you like, whether through a web search or social media, simply right click on it and select “Copy Image.” If you don’t see that option, try clicking on the image to open it on a separate page and choose “Copy Image” there.
How do I share a GIF?
How to Use Gif Keyboard on Android
- Click on the messaging app and tap on the compose message option.
- On the keyboard that is displayed, click on the icon that says GIF at the top (this option may only appear for users operating the Gboard). …
- Once the GIF collection is displayed, find your desired GIF and tap send.
How do I send GIFs on my iPhone?
Send and save GIFs on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open Messages, tap , and enter a contact or tap an existing conversation.
- Tap .
- To search for a specific GIF, tap Find images, then enter a keyword, like birthday.
- Tap the GIF to add it to your message.
- Tap to send.
Does it cost to send GIFs on WhatsApp?
It is free, making it one of the most used messaging apps in the world. WhatsApp helps you economize because, on a normal basis, you would need to pay for SMS and video calls. However, with WhatsApp, you can do all these things with no cost, just your internet subscription.