After you’ve created your vector logo, click File > Export… > PNG. Name your file as desired and click Export. Next, a “PNG Options” window will appear.
How do I save an Illustrator File as a JPEG?
- Select the artboard you would like to save out by selecting the artwork on that artboard.
- Go to File>Export>Save for Web (Legacy)
- A dialogue box will appear. Select JPEG and lower your quality down to 60%. …
- Check to make sure your photo size is around 100K or less before you save it. …
- Click save.
How do I save an image as a vector in Illustrator?
- Step 1: Go to File > Export.
- Step 2: Name your new file and choose the folder/location you want to save to.
- Step 3: Open the dropdown called Save As Type/Format (Windows/Mac) and select a vector file format, such as EPS, SVG, AI or another option.
- Step 4: Click on the Save/Export button (Windows/Mac).
How do I save an artboard as a separate PDF in Illustrator?
Create a multiple-page Adobe PDF
- Create multiple artboards in a document.
- Choose File > Save As, and select Adobe PDF forSave As Type.
- Do one of the following: To save all of the artboards to one PDF, select All. …
- Click Save, and set additional PDF options in the Save Adobe PDF dialog box.
- Click Save PDF.
Why are my PNG files blurry Illustrator?
Unlike magnifying a printed pixelated image the dots themselves do not get larger when you zoom in using Illustrator; causing an apparently smoother edge. The cause behind the exaggerated pixelation in your image is the quality of your lines, namely thickness and sharpness.
How do I save a 300 dpi PNG in Illustrator?
To make sure that your design is in 300 DPI in Adobe Illustrator, go to Effects -> Document Raster Effects Settings -> check “High Quality 300 DPI” -> click “OK” -> save your document.
How do I increase the quality of a PNG image?
png or any other pixel based format you must save it with an higher resolution, that will make it look crisp, even if you zoom in. To do so you must click in Illustrator on File -> Export -> Select JPEG -> and change in the upcomming dialog to your desired Resolution (default is 72ppi).
What should I save a vector image as?
If you’re using Illustrator and you want to save the file in vector format, go to File > Save As or File > Save a Copy. Then select either AI, EPS, PDF, or SVG format.