Open your Instagram Stories and add a photo or video. Tap the sticker icon, followed by the search bar. A screen will pop up with GIFs that are trending on GIPHY. Choose a GIF from the options provided or search for a GIF in the search bar.
Can I post a GIF to Instagram?
You can post GIFs on Instagram to make an amusing, interesting, and eye-catching post. You cannot simply share a GIF you’ve saved directly to Instagram, however — it will appear as a static image if you do so.
Why are GIFs not working on Instagram story?
This happens because GIPHY’s files are not actually in the . gif format. It’s slightly misleading, but the gifs that you download (or upload) from GIPHY are in the MP4 format making them compatible with Instagram.
How do I convert a GIF to a video?
How to convert GIF to MP4
- Upload gif-file(s) Select files from Computer, Google Drive, Dropbox, URL or by dragging it on the page.
- Choose “to mp4” Choose mp4 or any other format you need as a result (more than 200 formats supported)
- Download your mp4.
Can you post MP4 on Instagram?
Instagram doesn’t have an official file size limit, but we recommend you keep video file sizes between 50MB to 150MB. The preferred video format is MP4. … Uploading at that bitrate should help reduce visible compression from Instagram.
How do I post a GIF on Instagram from my computer?
How do I send a GIF in a direct message on Instagram?
- Tap or. in the top right of Feed.
- Tap a username or group name to open the conversation. …
- Next to where it says Message… …
- Tap in the bottom right.
- Search for a GIF or scroll down to see more GIFs.
- Tap a GIF to send it instantly.
How do I convert a GIF to MP4?
Step 1: Hit the “Add Video (s)” icon to input your GIF file or files in the program. Step 2: Select your output format, which should be MP4, from the top drop-down menu to convert your GIF files to MP4. Step 3: When the process is completed, hit the “Convert Now” icon to begin the conversion.