Gmail makes it easy to insert a GIF directly into the body of an email. The quickest method is to simply drag and drop the GIF from your desktop into the compose window. You can also click the camera icon to add the GIF inline with your message.
Can I embed a GIF in an email?
Follow these three simple steps: Select Insert in your inbox. Choose Online Pictures and select a GIF. Once you get it, select and click Insert from the bottom of your email dashboard.
Can Gmail handle GIFs?
The simplest and most convenient way is using the GIF’s URL address to insert it into an email. … You can upload a GIF from your device storage too. Note: The GIFs sent through Gmail will only work or display as animations on the Gmail mobile app. However, animated GIFs cannot be sent from the Gmail mobile app.
How do you send a GIF in Gmail on iPhone?
Use emojis & GIFs
- On your iPhone or iPad, open any app that you can write with, such as Gmail or Keep.
- Tap where you can enter text.
- Tap the Emoji icon. . From here, you can: Insert emojis: Tap one or more emojis. Insert a GIF: Tap GIF. Then choose the GIF you want.
- Tap Send .
How do you make GIFs work on Google meet?
Click the emoji or GIF buttons and select a reaction to have it show on your video for all meeting participants to see.
How do you copy and paste a GIF on iPhone?
The Steps to Sending a GIF on an iPhone:
- Find your GIF of choice in Safari.
- Tap and press on the GIF you wish to use.
- When the word Copy appears, tap it to copy your GIF.
- Open iMessage.
- In the text box, press down again until the word Paste appears.
How do you copy and paste a GIF on Android?
In the browser, long press on the picture and choose copy. Then go to your messaging app and long press in the text box, you should get an option to paste. It may have something to do with you phone, too. Please list phone model and android version.
How do you attach a GIF to an email on iPhone?
- Open Messages, tap , and enter a contact or tap an existing conversation.
- Tap .
- To search for a specific GIF, tap Find images, then enter a keyword, like birthday.
- Tap the GIF to add it to your message.
- Tap to send.