Once Installed, just open up Faststone Image viewer, navigate to your PSD folder or copy paste the file path. And there you go, you have thumbnail previews of all PSD files. You can switch between Left Browser view, Right Browser view, Fullscreen view and Windowed view.
How can I preview PSD files?
A free app that, as the name suggests, can be used to view PSD files. The app itself is rather straightforward. Open the app, then use the built-in file explorer to navigate to the PSD file’s location. Tapping on the file then will open it.
How do I turn on file thumbnails?
To enable thumbnails for files on Windows 10, use these steps:
- Open File Explorer.
- Click the View tab.
- Click the Options button. Source: Windows Central.
- Click the View tab.
- Under the “Advanced settings” section, clear the Always show icons, never thumbnails option. …
- Click the Apply button.
- Click the OK button.
How can I view PSD files online?
Drag-n-drop or upload your Adobe PhotoShop files to view online.
- View PSD or PSB online with Aspose Psd Viewer.
- Supported documents：PSD or PSB.
- View your Online Photoshop as an image representation.
- Open and view PSD File Pixel-Perfect Preview as Png.
How do I preview a PSD file without Photoshop?
The 7 Best Ways to Open a PSD File Without Photoshop
- GIMP. GIMP should honestly be your first stop when trying to open and edit a PSD file for free. …
- Paint.NET. …
- Photopea Online Editor. …
- XnView. …
- IrfanView. …
- Google Drive. …
Can Windows preview PSD files?
Microsoft windows does’t support PSD File preview by default but still you can view the PSD Files Preview in windows Explorer by using third part tools.
How do I open and edit PSD files on Android?
Connect your Android to your computer with a USB cord. Expand the notification bar on your phone and select the option for transferring files via USB. Open Finder (Mac) or File Explorer (Windows) and locate your Android folder. Open the folder on your computer containing the PSD file.
What programs can read PSD files?
The best programs for opening and editing PSD files are Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Photoshop Elements, as well as CorelDRAW and Corel’s PaintShop Pro tool. Other Adobe programs can use PSD files, too, like Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro, and Adobe After Effects.