Why does Photoshop say selected area empty?
You get that message because the selected part of the layer you are working on is empty..
When free transform is active Which one of these effects can you do in Photoshop?
Transform freely. The Free Transform command lets you apply transformations (rotate, scale, skew, distort, and perspective) in one continuous operation. You can also apply a warp transformation. Instead of choosing different commands, you simply hold down a key on your keyboard to switch between transformation types.
How do I resize a selection in Photoshop?
To resize a layer or a selected object within a layer, select “Transform” from the Edit menu and click “Scale.” Eight square anchor points appear around the object. Drag any of these anchor points to resize the object. If you want to constrain the proportions, hold down the “Shift” key while dragging.
How do I resize an image in Photoshop for free?
Do one of the following:
- Choose Edit > Free Transform.
- If you are transforming a selection, pixel-based layer, or selection border, choose the Move tool . Then select Show Transform Controls in the options bar.
- If you are transforming a vector shape or path, select the Path Selection tool .
How do you fix liquify in Photoshop?
Solution 1: Create a Liquify Mesh on a Lower Resolution
- Leave Liquify and Undo (Control-Alt-Z) your changes to the Resolution.
- Again, go to Filter > Liquify and load your saved mesh to apply exactly the same changes to the higher resolution. Click OK to commit to these changes when you’re finished.