Select a photo in Lightroom on your mobile device and tap the Share icon in the upper right. Then choose from the different options to Share, Get a Link, Invite People, or tap Open in… to share to an app such as Facebook or Instagram. If you want to save a copy to your mobile device, choose Export to Camera Roll.
Can I send photos from Lightroom to my phone?
Use the share option to send photos over email or share photos to web. Save your edited photos and export originals in full resolution.
Can you export photos from Lightroom online?
You can export photos to a folder on your computer or to an external or network drive. When exporting photos, Lightroom creates new image files that include your edits and other changes so you can easily share with others. To export photos, follow these steps: Select the photos to export.
How do I email a high resolution photo?
How to Email High-Resolution Images Without Losing Quality
- Right-click the image file on your computer. Click “Send to” and “Compressed (zipped) folder.”
- Open your email client or service.
- Compose a new message as you normally would.
- Click “Attach,” “Add Attachment” or the “paperclip” icon. …
How do I transfer photos from Lightroom Mobile to PC?
How to Sync Across Devices
- Step 1: Sign in and Open Lightroom. Using your desktop computer while connected to the Internet, launch Lightroom. …
- Step 2: Enable Syncing. …
- Step 3: Sync Photo Collection. …
- Step 4: Disable Photo Collection Syncing.
Where do Lightroom photos get saved?
Where does Lightroom store my images? The short answer is that it doesn’t. Unlike Photoshop and its image browsing companion, Adobe Bridge, Lightroom is a database (other databases you might know are iPhoto, the new Photos, the Photoshop Elements Organizer, and FileMaker Pro).
How do I export raw photos from Lightroom?
How to Export RAW files in Lightroom
- First up, choose the images that you want to export from the Catalog Library in Lightroom.
- Navigate to File in the menu bar, and choose Export. …
- A new dialog box will open with all the options for your export.