Select the Circle and press “R” on your keyboard to select the Rotate Tool.
How do you rotate a shape around an object in Illustrator?
Do one of the following:
- To rotate around a different reference point, select the Rotate tool. Then Alt‑click (Windows) or Option‑click (Mac OS) where you want the reference point to be in the document window.
- To rotate around the center point, choose Object > Transform > Rotate, or double-click the Rotate tool.
How do I rotate an object in Photoshop?
Select what you want to transform. Choose Edit > Transform > Scale, Rotate, Skew, Distort, Perspective, or Warp.
Which tool will you use to rotate an object?
Answer: press Q to select the Free Transform tool. Click the Rotate/Skew Modifier button in the Options area of the Tools panel. Drag any of the corner handles on the bounding box to rotate the shape.
What is a rotate tool?
The Rotate tool can rotate objects in the drawing. … Double-clicking the tool when an object is selected opens the Rotate Object dialog box as described in Custom Rotation. The Rotate tool can rotate, or rotate and duplicate the selected objects about an axis, or align the objects relative to another object.
How do you move an object in Illustrator?
Move an object by a specific distance
Select one or more objects. Choose Object > Transform > Move. Note: When an object is selected, you can also double-click the Selection, Direct Selection, or Group Selection tool to open the Move dialog box.
How do I rotate an object in Pagemaker?
Using the Rotate tool
- Open the Tool box. …
- Click on the Rotate tool. …
- Choose the object you want to rotate. …
- Click the left mouse button; don’t let go as you hold on to one of the handles surrounding the object.
- Drag the object to the direction and angle you want to rotate it.
- Release the left mouse button.
How do you rotate an object in unity?
If you want to rotate the object to a specific angle use: float degrees = 90; Vector3 to = new Vector3(degrees, 0, 0); transform. eulerAngles = Vector3. Lerp(transform.