Select > Color Range: Use the eyedropper and select white. Then adjust the fuzziness to include only the white and nothing else. This may or may not work depending on how well it reads the colors. Once that is done it will select everything BUT the white.
How do I change white to transparent in Photoshop?
If the bottom layer is still a background layer, unlock this layer by clicking the lock icon. Finally, create a selection of the top layer where you want the white pixels to become transparent. For images where it is just white, you can use Select >> Color Range in the drop-down menu.
How do I remove all white from an image in gimp?
gimp: how to make a transparent background
- Open your image.
- Select the area you want to make transparent. …
- In the Layer window (the one showing your image), select Layer – Transparency – Add Alpha Channel.If this is blanked out then it’s already done. …
- Select Edit – Clear. …
- Save the file.
How do I remove unwanted objects in Photoshop 2020?
Spot Healing Brush Tool
- Zoom at the object you want to remove.
- Select the Spot Healing Brush Tool then Content Aware Type.
- Brush over the object you want to remove. Photoshop will automatically patch pixels over the selected area. Spot Healing is best used to remove small objects.
How do I make a JPEG transparent?
You can create a transparent area in most pictures.
- Select the picture that you want to create transparent areas in.
- Click Picture Tools > Recolor > Set Transparent Color.
- In the picture, click the color you want to make transparent. Notes: …
- Select the picture.
- Press CTRL+T.
How do I make a PNG transparent?
How to remove make a picture background transparent
- Step 1: Insert the image into the editor. …
- Step 2: Next, click the Fill button on the toolbar and choose Transparent. …
- Step 3: Adjust your tolerance. …
- Step 4: Click the background areas you want to remove. …
- Step 5: Save your image as a PNG.