How do you make white space transparent?
Make a picture’s background transparent or opaque in Publisher
- Select the picture that you want to create transparent areas in.
- Click Picture Tools > Recolor > Set Transparent Color.
- In the picture, click the color you want to make transparent. Notes: …
- Select the picture.
- Press CTRL+T.
How do you make a workspace transparent in Illustrator?
Click the artboard. Go to the Properties panel (Window > Properties) for the artboard. Under artboard background color, select the background and change it to transparent.
How do I remove a white background from a logo free?
Use Lunapic to make your image Transparent, or to remove background. Use form above to pick an image file or URL. Then, just click the color/background your want to remove.
How do I remove the white background from a logo in Illustrator?
- Open the problematic EPS file (with the opaque/white background) in Illustrator.
- Make and save a copy of the file, but preserve the original. …
- Change the file format to “EPS”
- Click “Save,” then open the dialog box labeled “EPS Options.
- Select “Transparent” from the options in the dialog box.
- Click “OK”.