How do you make a transparent stroke?
1. Select the blue rectangle with the white stroke, then do as Silkrooster suggests to set the stroke’s opacity to 0. The white stroke will disappear.
How do you get rid of stroke shape?
To remove a stroke from a Shape layer, click the Stroke Color button and select No Color, the first of the four buttons at the top of the menu that appears.
Why does the eraser not work in Illustrator?
The Adobe Illustrator Eraser tool has no effect whatsoever on Illustrator’s Symbols. … If it is, you must click on the Break Link to Symbol button in the Symbols panel, thereby expanding the Symbol’s appearance, in order to edit it using the Eraser tool.
How do you make a stroke?
Apply a stroke color, width, or alignment
- Select the object. …
- Click the Stroke box in the toolbar, the Color panel, or the Control panel. …
- Select a color from the Color panel, or a swatch from the Swatches panel or Control panel. …
- Select a weight in the Strokes panel or Control panel.
How do I make a stroke transparent in Indesign?
Set the opacity of an object
- Select the object or objects. …
- Choose Object, Stroke, Fill, or Text with any of these techniques: …
- On the Control panel or Effects panel, type a value for Opacity or click the arrow next to the Opacity setting and drag the slider.