How do you create a contact sheet?
Create a contact sheet
- Put all of the images you want on the contact sheet in one folder on your computer.
- In Photoshop, go to File > Automate > Contact Sheet II.
- In the Source Images section of the Contact Sheet II dialog box, choose the folder that contains your images.
Can you create a contact sheet in Lightroom mobile?
In the print module, you’ll see a Template Browser panel at far left. If it’s not expanded, click on the small triangle next to the panel title. You’ll see the top section is Lightroom Templates. … About half-way down the Lightroom Templates section, you’ll see some contact sheet templates.
How many photos can you put in a contact sheet?
If they are very similar and you print them small, it’s going to be hard to choose which ones are the best shots. If you print the images at double the dimensions of a 35mm negative (70mm by 48mm), you should be able to fit 12-16 of them on an A4 (8×10) sheet.
How do I make a contact sheet online?
Creating a Web Contact Sheet
- Select the desired thumbnail files in the Browser.
- Select File -> Export Web Contact Sheet… …
- Select a Theme. …
- Fill in any TEXT fields (Title, Description, Copyright, and Web-link).
- Set the desired thumbnail, preview, and quality size.
- Select a Path folder in the Web Sheet Output tool.
How do you make a photo proof sheet?
How To Create A Digital Photo Contact Sheet
- Open Photoshop and click on the File menu.
- From the File menu select Automate and then select Contact Sheet.
- You’ll be prompted to select a folder containing photos. Do this and then let Photoshop do the rest.