What does it mean when Photoshop says no pixels are more than 50 selected?
It’s because your feather is set too high! type in “0” in the feather input box and try again!
Why does Photoshop say the selected area is empty?
Check what layer you’ve made the selection on. Make sure your on the same layer that the picture of the car is. You get that message because the selected part of the layer you are working on is empty..
How do I select only visible pixels in Photoshop?
Ctrl-click on the layer with the transparency to make a selection of its alpha channel, then invert the selection.
How do I feather in Photoshop cs5?
To feather an image, follow these steps:
- Create a selection.
- Choose Select→Modify→Feather.
- In the Feather dialog box that appears, type a value in the Feather Radius text field and then click OK. No feathering (top); feathering applied with 20 in the Feather Radius text field (bottom).
How do I feather a selection in Photoshop?
Feathering a Selection
- Using a selection tool, make your selection. …
- From the Select menu, select Modify » Feather… …
- In the Feather Radius text box, type your desired feather pixel value. …
- Click OK.
- You can now copy and paste your selection to a new image or an existing image.
How do you select everything on a layer?
Ctrl-clicking or Command-clicking the layer thumbnail selects the nontransparent areas of the layer.
- To select all layers, choose Select > All Layers.
- To select all layers of a similar type (for example all type layers), select one of the layers, and choose Select > Similar Layers.
How do I smooth pixels in Photoshop?
- Click the layer containing the pixels you want to smooth.
- Click the “Smudge” icon on the main toolbar. …
- Select the brush tip you want to use from the options bar. …
- Click the “Strength” pull-down menu on the options bar and choose the strength with which you want to apply the smudge effect.
What does it mean in Photoshop when the smart object is not directly editable?
Another reason for the “Could not complete your request because the smart object is not directly editable” error is that you are trying to use a grid-based tool on the shape layer. The solution is to rasterize the layer so that you can use raster-based tools. … Here’s a quick guide on how to rasterize the layer: Step 1.
Why are my scratch disks full?
The “scratch disks are full” error in Photoshop usually occurs when there’s no memory space available on your computer to store Photoshop’s temporary files. … This includes letting Photoshop use more RAM and deleting the temporary files to regain your memory space.
Can’t complete Photoshop because scratch disks are full?
If you’re getting an error message that the scratch disk is full, it usually means you need to clear some space on whatever drive is defined as the scratch disk in Photoshop Preferences, or add additional drives for Photoshop to use as scratch space.
How do I get rid of transparent pixels in Photoshop?
Use Image > Adjustments > Threshold and set the Threshold to 255, to remove all transparent pixels. Push Ctrl+i (or if on mac Cmd + i ) to inverse the mask. Exit Quick Mask Mode with Select > Edit in Quick Mask Mode . Make sure the layer is selected and press Delete to remove the transparent pixels.
How do I select all pixels on one layer in Photoshop?
Select all pixels on a layer
- Select the layer in the Layers panel.
- Choose Select > All.