You must have the All Caps checkbox ticked in the Character palette. Turn this off and you should be good. Highly active question.
Why can I only type caps?
There are multiple reasons why everything may become capitalized in Microsoft Word: The Caps Lock button on the keyboard is turned on. One of the Shift keys on the keyboard has physically jammed. A font type has been selected that only has upper case letters.
How do you reset the tool in Photoshop?
To return tools to their default settings, right-click (Windows) or Control-click (Mac OS) the tool icon in the options bar, and then choose Reset Tool or Reset All Tools from the context menu.
How do I restore Photoshop to default settings?
Reset Photoshop Preferences In Photoshop CC
- Step 1: Open The Preferences Dialog Box. In Photoshop CC, Adobe has added a new option for resetting the preferences. …
- Step 2: Choose “Reset Preferences On Quit” …
- Step 3: Choose “Yes” To Delete The Preferences When Quitting. …
- Step 4: Close And Relaunch Photoshop.
How do I stop typing in all caps?
Step 1: Type the text in Word and select them. Now, right-click on the selected text and click on Font. Step 2: In the next window (Font), find the All Caps option under Effects. Uncheck the box next to All Caps.
How many Caps Lock key on the keyboard?
Answer: THERE ARE USUALLY 1 CAPS LOCK KEYS.
How do you make all caps in Excel?
1. Select a blank cell which is adjacent to the cell you want to make uppercase or lowercase. 2. For making cell text uppercase, please enter the formula =UPPER(B2) into the formula bar, and then press the Enter key.
What is leading Photoshop?
Leading is the amount of space between the baselines of consecutive lines of type, usually measured in points. (The baseline is the imaginary line on which a line of type rests.) You can select a specific amount of leading or allow Photoshop to determine the amount automatically by choosing Auto from the Leading menu.
How can you change the size of your type?
Right-click the desktop and choose Display settings (Windows 10) or Personalize (Windows 8/7). In Windows 10, scroll down to the Scale and layout section and select the menu next to the text that says Change the size of text, apps, and other items. In Windows 8 and 7, select Display on the bottom left.
Why is my cursor typing backwards?
Change your keyboard typing direction
Sometimes, if your keyboard is typing backward, it may mean that you might’ve accidentally changed this setting. For right-to-left typing, press CTRL + right SHIFT. For left-to-right typing, press CTRL + left SHIFT.
How do I change text from left-to-right in Photoshop?
- From the fly-out menu in the Paragraph panel, choose World-Ready Layout.
- Select Right-To-Left or Left-To-Right paragraph direction from the Paragraph panel.