You must have the All Caps checkbox ticked in the Character palette. Turn this off and you should be good.
Why are my fonts only caps?
There are multiple reasons why everything may become capitalized in Microsoft Word: The Caps Lock button on the keyboard is turned on. One of the Shift keys on the keyboard has physically jammed. A font type has been selected that only has upper case letters.
How do I get rid of all caps font?
To undo the case change, press CTRL+ Z. To use a keyboard shortcut to change between lowercase, UPPERCASE, and Capitalize Each Word, select the text and press SHIFT + F3 until the case you want is applied.
How do you make All Caps in Photoshop?
Apply all caps or small caps
- Select the type you want to change.
- Do one of the following: Click the All Caps button or the Small Caps button in the Character panel. Choose All Caps or Small Caps from the Character panel menu. A check mark indicates that the option is selected.
How can you change the size of your type?
Right-click the desktop and choose Display settings (Windows 10) or Personalize (Windows 8/7). In Windows 10, scroll down to the Scale and layout section and select the menu next to the text that says Change the size of text, apps, and other items. In Windows 8 and 7, select Display on the bottom left.
How do you reset the tool in Photoshop?
To return tools to their default settings, right-click (Windows) or Control-click (Mac OS) the tool icon in the options bar, and then choose Reset Tool or Reset All Tools from the context menu.
How do I lock text in Photoshop?
Apply lock options to selected layers or a group
- Select multiple layers or a group.
- Choose Lock Layers or Lock All Layers In Group from the Layers menu or the Layers panel menu.
- Select lock options, and click OK.
How do I turn off caps lock in Word?
Clicking Shift + F3 a third time reverts the text back to all uppercase. If you ever need to use text in all uppercase, click Shift + F3 until the text appears in all uppercase. Bonus tip: Click Ctrl + Shift + K and your text will revert to small caps. Small caps make great headings in documents.
How do I turn off Caps Lock without retyping?
You just need to use Microsoft Word’s Change Case feature. Select the text you want to change the case of, using your mouse or keyboard. On the Home tab of the Ribbon, go to the Fonts command group and click the arrow next to the Change Case button.
How do you Caps Lock all?
Selecting a case
- Highlight all the text you want to change.
- Hold down the Shift and press F3 .
- When you hold Shift and press F3, the text toggles from sentence case (first letter uppercase and the rest lowercase), to all uppercase (all capital letters), and then all lowercase.
How do I change caps to lowercase without retyping?
How do you change uppercase to lowercase without retyping? If you are using MS Word, select the text and press and hold shift, then F3.