This issue is caused by corrupt color profiles or really large preset files. To resolve this issue, update Photoshop to the latest version. If updating Photoshop to the latest version doesn’t solve the problem, try removing the custom preset files. For instructions, see Photoshop freezes at launch.
Where is the Refine Mask tool in Photoshop?
Refine the mask edge in the Select and Mask workspace
- Click the Select and Mask button in the Properties panel to open the Select and Mask workspace.
- Select the Refine Edge Brush tool on the left side of the workspace.
How do you refine a selection in Photoshop?
The Refine Edge tool is available from both the Photoshop menu bar and the right-click context menu.
- Make a selection in your file in Photoshop. …
- Once the selection is active (you see the “marching ants” around the selection), open the Refine Edge window by right-clicking the selection and choosing Refine Edge.
Where do you click to adjust the blending mode for a Smart Filter?
Edit Smart Filter blending options
- Double-click the Edit Blending Options icon next to the Filter in the Layers panel.
- Set blending options, and click OK.
How do I change the shape of a mask in Photoshop?
Edit a vector mask
- In the Layers panel, select the layer containing the vector mask you want to edit.
- Click the Vector Mask button in the Properties panel or the thumbnail in the Paths panel. Then change the shape using the shape, pen, or Direct Selection tools.