Click on the pie chart tool in the tools palette, as shown above. By default, the column graph tool will be shown, so click and hold the icon down to show all of the graph tools, and select the pie chart tool.
Where is the graph tool in Illustrator 2021?
Do one of the following: Click Graph Options in the Properties panel. Choose Object > Graph > Type. Double-click the Graph tool in the Tools panel.
How do you insert a graph in Illustrator?
How to Build Charts in Illustrator
- Click on the “Object” menu, hover over “Graph” and select “Type.”
- Click on the icon for the desired chart type. …
- Click on the “Value Axis” drop-down menu. …
- Click on the check box for any styles you want to add to the graph.
- Select the desired options for the selected chart type.
How do I make a pie chart bigger in Illustrator?
Select the graph you’ve created using the Selection tool ( ). Do one of the following: Choose Object > Transform > Scale or double-click the Scale tool ( ) and specify the desired values in the Scale dialog box.
How do you expand a pie chart in Illustrator?
add a style anything you want• Effect-Stylize-Drop Shadow-OK • Hide Drop Shadow on Appearance• Object-Expand Appearance• Done!
How do you edit data in a pie chart?
Edit data included in a chart
- Click the chart.
- On the Charts tab, under Data, click the arrow next to Edit, and then click Edit Data in Excel. …
- To change the number of rows and columns that are included in the chart, rest the pointer on the lower-right corner of the selected data, and then drag to select additional data.
How do I make a graph in Illustrator CC?
Click and hold the Graph tool ( ) in the Tools panel to see all different types of graphs you can create.
- Create different types of graphs in Illustrator.
- Graph data window.
- Labels in Graph Data window. A. Data set labels B. Blank cell C. Category labels.
- Combining columns and lines in one graph.