After you have created and selected the line you want, open the Stroke Panel by selecting the Window menu and then choosing it. Then, find the section called Arrowheads and use the drop-down menus to select the one you want.
How do you get rid of Arrowheads in Illustrator?
To remove an arrowhead from a path: Select an arrow in your document, click “Stroke” in the Control panel, then choose “None” from the “Arrowheads” pop-up menus in the Stroke panel (above).
How do you mirror something in Illustrator?
Use the Reflect tool to create a mirrored image in Illustrator.
- Open Adobe Illustrator. Press “Ctrl” and “O” to open your image file.
- Click the Selection tool from the Tools panel. Click the image to select it.
- Select “Object,” “Transform,” then “Reflect.” Choose the “Vertical” option for a left to right reflection.
How do you make arrows?
How to type an arrow?
- Make sure you switch on the NumLock,
- press and hold down the Alt key,
- type the Alt Code value of the arrow you want, for example for an arrow down symbol, type 2 5 on the numeric pad ,
- release the Alt key and you got a ↓ downwards arrow.