The “Pucker” tool moves the pixels toward the center of the brush area. To move the pixels toward the center, drag on the image.
Where is pucker and bloat in Photoshop?
Bloat (B): Here is an analog to the Spherize filter, pushing pixels toward the edge of the brush area while you hold down the mouse button or drag the mouse. To reverse the bloat direction — doing so applies a pucker — hold down the Alt (Option on the Mac) key while you hold down the mouse button or drag.
How do you fix liquify in Photoshop?
Solution 1: Create a Liquify Mesh on a Lower Resolution
- Leave Liquify and Undo (Control-Alt-Z) your changes to the Resolution.
- Again, go to Filter > Liquify and load your saved mesh to apply exactly the same changes to the higher resolution. Click OK to commit to these changes when you’re finished.
How do you liquify without changing your background?
Select(with selecting tools) object which you will edit with liquify tool, when you have object selected press control+j so you will get new layer which you can edit without affecting the background.
How do you free transform an image in Photoshop?
Do one of the following:
- Choose Edit > Free Transform.
- If you are transforming a selection, pixel-based layer, or selection border, choose the Move tool . Then select Show Transform Controls in the options bar.
- If you are transforming a vector shape or path, select the Path Selection tool .
What is Blend tool?
The Blend tool is one of the oldest and most useful features of CorelDRAW. Blending objects means transforming one object into another, following a progression of shapes and colors.