Now press Command-T (PC: Ctrl-T) to bring up Free Transform, press-and-hold the Shift key, grab any corner point, and drag outward to resize the photo up in size until that small duplicate photo fills the entire image area (as shown here).
How do I make an embedded image smaller in Photoshop?
Change the size of an image
- Choose Image > Image Size.
- Measure width and height in pixels for images you plan to use online or in inches (or centimeters) for images to print. Keep the link icon highlighted to preserve proportions. …
- Select Resample to change the number of pixels in the image. …
- Click OK.
How do you resize an image on Photoshop?
Choose Image > Image Size. Do any of the following to modify the image preview: To change the size of the preview window, drag a corner of the Image Size dialog box and resize it.
How do I edit an embedded image in Photoshop?
Follow these steps to edit the contents of a Smart Object:
- In your document, select the Smart Object layer in the Layers panel.
- Choose Layer→Smart Objects→Edit Contents. …
- Click OK to close the dialog box. …
- Edit your file ad nauseam.
- Choose File→Save to incorporate the edits.
- Close your source file.
What is Ctrl E in Photoshop?
Ctrl + E (Merge Layers) — Merges selected layer with the layer directly below it. If multiple layers are selected, only those will be merged.
How do you make a smart object editable in Photoshop 2020?
Edit the contents of a Smart Object
- Select the Smart Object from the Layers panel, and do one of the following: Choose Layer > Smart Objects > Edit Contents. …
- Click OK to close the dialog box.
- Make edits to the source content file, then choose File > Save.