How do I change white to transparent in Photoshop?
If the bottom layer is still a background layer, unlock this layer by clicking the lock icon. Finally, create a selection of the top layer where you want the white pixels to become transparent. For images where it is just white, you can use Select >> Color Range in the drop-down menu.
How do I make a PNG transparent?
How to remove make a picture background transparent
- Step 1: Insert the image into the editor. …
- Step 2: Next, click the Fill button on the toolbar and choose Transparent. …
- Step 3: Adjust your tolerance. …
- Step 4: Click the background areas you want to remove. …
- Step 5: Save your image as a PNG.
How do I make a JPEG transparent?
You can create a transparent area in most pictures.
- Select the picture that you want to create transparent areas in.
- Click Picture Tools > Recolor > Set Transparent Color.
- In the picture, click the color you want to make transparent. Notes: …
- Select the picture.
- Press CTRL+T.
How do I remove the white background from a picture on Iphone?
Remove background and other elements from a photo
- Tap the image to select it, then tap .
- Tap Image, then tap Instant Alpha.
- Drag your finger over the color you want to disappear. …
- Tap Done, or tap Reset to undo all your changes and restore the image to its original state.
How do I remove a white background from a logo free?
Use Lunapic to make your image Transparent, or to remove background. Use form above to pick an image file or URL. Then, just click the color/background your want to remove.