Select the Gradient tool from the Tools panel or press the G key. On the Options bar, click the down-pointing arrow on the gradient swatch. The Gradient Picker drop-down panel appears.
Where is my gradient tool in Photoshop?
How to use the gradient tool in Photoshop
- Select a shape in Photoshop.
- With a shape tool selected, go to the “Fill” box in the selection bar at the top of the screen.
- In the drop-down window, click the gradient tab.
- In “Layers” on the right-hand side, double-click the layer thumbnail for your shape.
How do you gradient a picture?
Quick steps for adding a gradient
- Click Create to open an image in the PicMonkey editor.
- In the Effects tab (the magic wand icon) click Gradient.
- Click the color circles to choose your colors.
- Play with the blend modes and the Direction and Fade sliders to get the look you want.
- Click Apply and you’re on your way!
What are the two types of gradients?
There are two different kinds of gradients in Lens Effects, Radial and Circular.
What is gradient effect?
Gradient effect produces three dimensional color look by blending one color with another. Multiple colors can be used, where one color gradually fades and changes into another color. You can set gradient image as a background, over an image, over video etc.