How do you make a heart shape in Illustrator?
To make a heart in Illustrator, combine two rectangles with rounded corners so that they form a cross. Then, use the Shape Builder Tool to trim off the excess. The remaining shape will be a heart.
Is there a heart tool in Illustrator?
Make a Heart in Adobe Illustrator Step #5: Divide & Unite with the Pathfinder Tool to Shape our Heart. If you don’t see your Pathfinder Toolbar on the screen, in the top menu bar, choose Window > Pathfinder. The pathfinder tool will appear. … Select the three remaining shapes.
How do you create a shape in Illustrator?
Tips for Creating Shapes in Illustrator
- Press and hold the Shift key while dragging with the Rectangle or Ellipse tool to create a perfect square or circle. …
- Create a shape from the center out by holding down the Alt (Windows) or Option (Mac) key while dragging.
How do you smooth lines in Illustrator?
Using the Smooth Tool
- Scribble or draw a rough path with the paintbrush or pencil.
- Keep the path selected and select the smooth tool.
- Click then drag the smooth tool across your selected path.
- Repeat the steps until you get the result you want.
How do I turn on Smart Guides in Illustrator?
Smart Guides are on by default.
- To turn Smart Guides on or off, choose View > Smart Guides.
- Use Smart Guides in the following ways: When you create an object with the pen or shape tools, use the Smart Guides to position a new object’s anchor points relative to an existing object.