In Lightroom, select any image, Right Click (Option-Click on Mac), and select the Create Virtual Copy option. In the filmstrip, the virtual copy will appear next to the original file. You can now edit both versions independently and create different editing variations.
How do you copy in Lightroom CC?
It’s easy in Lightroom.
Select the image (or images) that you want to make Virtual Copies of:
- Go to Photo > Create Virtual Copy. …
- Alternatively, use the keyboard shortcut. …
- Alternatively, right click on one of the selected photos and choose Create Virtual Copy. …
- The fourth way is to go to Library > New Collection.
How do I duplicate a photo?
Select the Photo you want to make a duplicate. Then tap on the Share button, an icon that looks like an arrow facing up located at the lower left corner. Scroll down from the list of options, select Duplicate. Go back to Camera Roll, duplicate copy will now be available.
How do you make duplicate photos?
Microsoft Windows users
- Navigate to the location where the picture file is stored on your computer.
- With your mouse, right-click the file.
- From the drop-down menu that appears, select the Copy option.
- Move your mouse cursor to the empty space under the picture file or navigate to the folder of your choice.
How do I duplicate a photo on Iphone?
Open the Photos app, tap “Select” in the top right corner, and then tap the photos or videos you want to duplicate. After selecting your images or videos, tap the “Share” icon in the bottom left, and then tap the “Duplicate” option.
How do I Copy lightroom presets to my computer?
How to install Lightroom 4, 5, 6 & CC 2017 Presets for Windows
- Open Lightroom.
- Go to: Edit • Preferences • Presets.
- Click on the box titled: Show Lightroom Presets Folder.
- Double click on Lightroom.
- Double click on Develop Presets.
- Copy the folder(s) of your presets into the Develop Presets folder.
- Restart Lightroom.