How do I watermark my photos quickly?
Watermark Your Photos With a Custom Brush
- Make sure your logo is black on a white background.
- Size your logo to about 900 by 900 pixels.
- Now, go to Edit > Define Brush Preset.
- Name the watermark, and hit OK.
- Open the Brush Preset Manager.
- Drag the watermark brush to the top so it is always easily accessible.
How do you add watermark to photos?
Tap on Photos to choose the image you want to add the watermark to. If you don’t immediately see the picture you need, just tap on the Browse Folders option to see all your files. To add a particular text as a watermark, tap on the “T” at the top right.
Should you watermark your photos?
Most photographers and artists benefit from not watermarking images. In fact, if you manage your own portfolio or sales website, you are likely doing more harm than good watermarking your images. In most circumstances, watermarking your art does not protect your creations in any significant way.