Open an Illustrator file that you want to place external files in, and then click File > Place. In the Place dialog, select multiple files using the Ctrl (Cmd) or Shift (Opt) keys.
How do I paste in multiple Artboards in Illustrator?
You can copy an object from one artboard and then paste it into the same location on another artboard by using the new Paste in Place command (Edit > Paste In Place). Another helpful new command is the Paste On All Artboards option, which allows you to paste artwork on all artboards in the same location.
How do you copy and paste multiple layers in Illustrator?
- Before you copy the content that you want to paste into another Illustrator document, choose Paste Remembers Layers from the Layers panel menu.
- Select and copy the desired content.
- Paste the content into another Illustrator document. Notice that the layers now appear in the Layers panel.
How do I batch a file in Illustrator?
Play an action on a batch of files
- Choose Batch from the Actions panel menu.
- For Play, select the action you want to play.
- For Source, choose the folder on which to play the action. …
- For Destination, specify what you want to do with the processed files.
How do I copy a group layer in Illustrator?
You can quickly duplicate objects, groups, and entire layers by using the Layers panel.
- Select the items you want to duplicate in the Layers panel.
- Do one of the following: Choose Duplicate “Layer name” from the Layers panel menu. Drag the item in the Layers panel to the New Layer button at the bottom of the panel.
How do I export multiple selections in Illustrator?
Click File> Export > Export for Screens. Select artwork and click File > Export Selection.
- All. Select all artboards. …
- Range. Select individual artboards to export, from those available in the document. …
- Full Document.
How do I save an image separately in Illustrator?
You can do this automatically.
- Go to File > Export > Export for Screens.
- Select the Artboards tab. …
- Under Formats, set Format to PNG and Scale to 1x.
- Click Add Scale. …
- Add more sizes if you need them.
- Click Export Artboard to save your images.
What is the shortcut for Paste in place?
Select the text you want to copy and press Ctrl+C. Place your cursor where you want to paste the copied text and press Ctrl+V.
How do you paste in place?
To keep your paste in place, hold the Shift key as you press Ctrl V (Mac: Command V) to paste.
How do you copy the same object in Photoshop?
Hold the ‘option’ key for a mac, or the ‘alt’ key for windows, then click and drag the selection to where you want it positioned. This will duplicate the selected area inside of the same layer, and the duplicated area will stay highlighted so you can easily click and drag to duplicate it again.