How do I adjust an image in Photoshop?
Change the size of an image
- Choose Image > Image Size.
- Measure width and height in pixels for images you plan to use online or in inches (or centimeters) for images to print. Keep the link icon highlighted to preserve proportions. …
- Select Resample to change the number of pixels in the image. …
- Click OK.
How do I merge two photos in Photoshop?
Depth of field blending
- Copy or place the images you want to combine into the same document. …
- Select the layers you want to blend.
- (Optional) Align the layers. …
- With the layers still selected, choose Edit > Auto-Blend Layers.
- Select the Auto-Blend Objective:
What does artboard mean in Photoshop?
Artboards are containers that act like special layer groups. And layers placed within an artboard are grouped beneath the artboard in a layers panel and are clipped by the artboard boundaries on the canvas. You can have multiple design layouts within one document by using artboards.
What is layer masking in Photoshop?
Layer masking is a reversible way to hide part of a layer. This gives you more editing flexibility than permanently erasing or deleting part of a layer. Layer masking is useful for making image composites, cutting out objects for use in other documents, and limiting edits to part of a layer.