Click the Lock all pixels icon in the Layers panel, to lock all layer properties. Click the icon again to unlock them. Click the Lock Transparency icon in the Layers panel, to lock the transparent areas of the layer, so that no painting occurs in them. Click the icon again to unlock.
How do I unlock a locked file in Photoshop?
When you run into a series of locked images on a Mac, unlock them before opening them in Photoshop by using the Get Info keyboard shortcut — Cmd+I. Remove the checkmark from in front of Locked on the screen that appears. You may need to enter your administrator password to make the change.
How do I unlock a JPG file?
Right-click on the file. In the menu that appears, select Lock File. To unlock, right-click the file and select Unlock File.
How do you unlock a layer in Photoshop cs5?
First you must click the layer that you want to unlock, then simply click the lock icon at the right of the layer name and drag the lock to the Trash icon at the bottom of the Layers panel. If you remove the lock from the Background layer, Photoshop will rename that layer to Layer 0.
How do I make a JPEG image background transparent?
You can create a transparent area in most pictures.
- Select the picture that you want to create transparent areas in.
- Click Picture Tools > Recolor > Set Transparent Color.
- In the picture, click the color you want to make transparent. Notes: …
- Select the picture.
- Press CTRL+T.
How do I make a PNG file editable?
Convert PNG to Word with Google Drive
- Upload a PNG. Upload a . png file into your Google Drive account.
- Open with Google Docs for OCR. Right-click the PNG file and open it with Google Docs, the OCR process will be started automatically.
- PNG to Editable Word. When the file is opened, the text in it is already editable.