Use the Pen tool, or Polygonal Lasso tool to manually trace the subject. When it comes to the hair, just make a rough selection of the main body of hair. Make the selection, then Copy/Paste onto a new layer. Rather than try to rescue the hair from the original photograph, just paint in some new hair!
How do I fix my hair in Photoshop?
Here are the steps to add volume to hair in Photoshop:
- Click “Filter” and select “Liquify.”
- With a large brush, carefully pull out the edges of the hair. Use short brush strokes to form a gradual effect and to add volume to the hair.
- Choose “OK” to finalize the adjustments.
How do I smooth out hair in Photoshop?
- Open your image in Photoshop and locate those flyaway hair areas that you want to fix. …
- Go to Layer > New > Layer. …
- Zoom in very close to the hair area you want to fix (between 300% and 450% should be enough).
- Select the Healing Brush Tool (J) and in the top bar click over the brush thumbnail.
How can I edit my hair in a picture?
Cut Out Hair In Pictures
- Set the Cut tool. Click on Cut in the left panel. …
- Outline the subject. Trace the outline of the subject. …
- Cut out the hair of the subject. Select the cutout and click on Hair in the left panel. …
- Want to change the background? You can now save your work or edit more!
How do I adjust an image in Photoshop?
Change the size of an image
- Choose Image > Image Size.
- Measure width and height in pixels for images you plan to use online or in inches (or centimeters) for images to print. Keep the link icon highlighted to preserve proportions. …
- Select Resample to change the number of pixels in the image. …
- Click OK.